- Airport Name : Menorca (MAH)
- Airport Location : Mahon Airport is five km from Mahon city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Mahon Airport is located approximately five km southwest of Mahon city centre.
- The airport is accessible via the 702-2, the PM 702 and the PM 704. And, the drive takes about five minutes.
- The line 10 bus service connects the airport with the bus station in Mahon.
- You’ll be able to catch buses from the bus station in Mahon to destinations all across Menorca.
- You can catch a cab at the rank located outside the arrivals hall.
- The taxi ride to Mahon takes about five minutes and the fare is approximately 10 euros.
- The journey to Cala’n Bosch and Cala’n Forcat takes about 50 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You can find five car hire companies located in offices adjacent to the terminal. The companies are Avis, Europcar, Hertz, National Atesa and Owner Cars.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.