- Airport Name : Ibiza (IBZ)
- Airport Location : Ibiza Airport is 7km from Ibiza Town.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Ibiza Airport is located approximately 7km from Ibiza Town.
- The airport is accessible via the Ctra Circunvalacion Elissa and the drive takes about 10 minutes.
- The route 10 bus service connects the airport and Ibiza Town bus station, the ferry port of Formentera, the port and San Jorge. From November through April, buses run from Ibiza Town every 30 minutes between 07.00 and 23.30 and from the airport every 30 minutes between 07.20 and 23.50. From April through October, buses run from Ibiza Town every 20 minutes between 06.00 and 00.00, and from the airport every 20 minutes between 06.20 and 00.20.
- Between June and September, the route 9 bus service operates between the airport and San Antonio.
- The route 24 bus service connects the airport with Sant Eularia and Cala Nova, between June and September.
- The only cabs authorised to pick up passengers are available at the signed taxi rank located outside the terminal.
- The taxi ride to Ibiza Town takes about 20 minutes.
- Queues for taxis can get very long during the season, between mid-July and mid-September.
Top 5 resorts in Formentera
Top 5 hotels in Formentera
Port des Torrent,Spain
Platja De Migjorn,Spain
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You can find four car hire companies represented at Ibiza Airport - Avis/Budget, Enterprise Atesa, Europcar and Hertz.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.