Flights to Formentera
- Stake your claim on a section of the six-kilometre beach at Playa Migjorn. Its chalky white sands are protected as part of a national park.
- Eye the jewellery, dream catchers and organic clothing on the stalls at the hippy market in El Pilar.
- Peruse the menus at Flipper and Chiller on Platja Es Arenals. It’s not just the food that’s à la carte here. Once you’ve eaten, there’s a massage menu to work your way through, too.
- Copy the A-listers of the Seventies and head to Piratabus to watch the sunset. Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan and Chris Rea used to provide the nightly guitar soundtrack here.
- Escape to Espalmador. This uninhabited island makes Formentera look like a metropolis. Powdery white beaches ring the island and, in the middle, there’s a mud bath.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected