Flights to Balearic Islands
About Balearic Islands
- Explore caves, shipwrecks and underwater meadows on a dive of Formentera’s Freus Marine Reserve.
- Cruise along one of the world’s biggest underground lakes, with a visit to the Caves of Drach in Majorca.
- Feast on tapas along the yacht-dashed harbourfront in Ciutadella – a smart town on Menorca’s west coast.
- Hunt for bargains at Ibiza’s hippy markets. The biggest, in Es Cana, is packed-full of clothes, jewellery and arty trinkets.
- Step back in time in Majorca with a stroll around Palma’s old town – home to a huge Gothic cathedral and Moorish baths.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected