- Airport Name : Agadir (AGA)
- Airport Location : Agadir Airport is 25 kilometres from Agadir’s city centre.
- Terminal : Our flights leave from the main terminal.
- Agadir’s centre is 25 kilometres from Agadir Airport.
- If you’re continuing your journey from the airport by car, hop onto the P1714. This road links the airport with Ait Melloul. From here, you’ll need to take the N1 south to Agadir.
- The drive from the airport to the city centre takes around 30 minutes.
- A local bus service connects the airport with the main transport hub in the area – Inezgane. This town is on the outskirts of Agadir. Look out for bus number 22. Just so you know, the last bus leaves at 8.30pm, but the service runs regularly throughout the day.
- Once you’ve arrived in Inezgane, you can take buses 20, 24 or 28 to Agadir.
- Including waiting time, the bus connection from the airport to Agadir, via Inezgane, takes over an hour.
- Agadir Airport has a taxi rank right outside the arrivals hall.
- The taxi ride from the airport to Agadir’s city centre takes about 30 minutes.
- You can expect to pay around 200 dirham for the ride, but be sure to agree a price with your driver before you set off.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You’ll find two car hire companies represented at Agadir Airport. Vehicles are available for hire from Europcar and Easycar.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.