- Airport Name : Malta (MLA)
- Airport Location : Malta Airport is five kilometres from Valletta city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Valletta’s centre is about five kilometres from Malta Airport.
- If you’re continuing your journey from the airport by car, take Triq Giuseppe Galbardi – this road links the airport to Valletta.
- The drive from the airport to Valletta city centre takes around 15 minutes.
- Four express bus services – X1, X2, X3 and X4 – operate between the airport and destinations across Malta.
- Buses leave from the stops outside the departures hall.
- The bus ride to Valletta takes between 25 and 30 minutes.
- Malta Airport has a taxi rank right outside the arrivals hall, and it’s in operation 24/7.
- The taxi ride from the airport to the city centre takes about 15 minutes.
- Rates to many destinations are pre-fixed. You can get tickets for your taxi from the booth inside the arrivals hall.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You’ll find a selection of well-known car hire companies at Malta Airport. Vehicles are available for hire from Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Europcar, Hertz, and Sixt, as well as several other local providers. You can contact the hire companies directly for prices.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.