Flights to North Goa
About North Goa
- Select a spot to sunbathe on North Goa’s seven kilometres of turmeric-coloured sands.
- Try Goa’s signature fish curry, which blends coconut milk, spices and seafood. You’ll find it on the menus of the shacks dotted along Baga Beach.
- Shop for bracelets, pottery and brightly-coloured pashminas at the Anjuna Flea Market. It’s held every Wednesday from November to April.
- Dance until dawn at a full moon party on Anjuna Beach. At one of these monthly events, you can expect trance music, fire dancing and bucket-loads of neon paint.
- Admire the Basilica of Bom Jesus in Old Goa. This UNESCO World Heritage Site was built more than 400 years ago, making it one of the oldest churches in the country.