- Airport Name : Goa (GOI)
- Airport Location : Goa Airport is 30 kilometres from Panaji city centre.
- Terminal : We fly from the main terminal.
- Goa Airport is located approximately 30 kilometres from Panaji city centre and four kilometres from Vasco da Gama.
- To get to Vasco da Gama, head west along the state highway.
- In order to get from the airport to Panaji, you can start off on highway 17A and then head north on the 17 motorway.
- The Dabolim train station is one kilometre from the airport.
- Trains run from here to the major railway station in Margao.
- From Margao, you can find trains to many cities and destinations throughout Goa and India.
- The high-speed train to Mumbai takes about nine hours.
- Regular bus services do not operate from the airport.
- You can, however, take a taxi to nearby Vasco da Gama – about four km away from the airport – from where you can catch a bus to Panaji. From Panaji you’ll be able to find buses to destinations throughout Goa and India.
- Directly outside the terminal, there’s a pre-paid taxi booth. It’s a good idea to only take pre-paid taxis, in order to minimise the risk of overpaying.
- The ride to Panaji should take about 40 minutes and the journey to Candolim is about an hour.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are no car hire companies at Goa Airport. If you’d like to hire a car for your visit to Goa, you can book online in advance.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.