Flights to Santorini
- Glide across the waves at Kamari Beach. This popular stretch is the best spot on the island for windsurfing.
- Admire the paintings at one of Santorini’s many art galleries. Then pick your favourite to buy and take home as a souvenir.
- Sniff, swirl and sip your way through Santorini’s velvety dessert wines – the island is famous for them.
- Gaze in awe as the sun sets over the water. Come evening, the crowds gather in open-air bars all over the island to watch as the sky flashes red and orange.
- Explore Thira’s historic quarter, where ancient temples and crumbling theatres jostle for attention.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected