Flights to South Aegean Islands
About South Aegean Islands
- Explore Rhodes Town’s UNESCO-ticked old quarter, one of the best-preserved Medieval towns in Europe.
- Watch Santorini’s famous sunset from the town of Oia – it’s rated as a top vantage point on the island.
- Try snorkelling in glassy waters off Agios Stefanos Beach, in Kos.
- See the 3,500-year-old ruins at Akrotiri, in Santorini – a Minoan town frozen in time by volcanic ash.
- Sip on a cocktail at a seaside café in Little Venice, Mykonos’ most romantic neighbourhood.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected