- Airport Name : Skiathos (JSI)
- Airport Location : Skiathos Airport is six kilometres from Skiathos Town.
- Terminal : We fly from the main terminal.
- Skiathos Airport is six kilometres from Skiathos Town and is accessible via a minor road that links the airport and the town.
- The drive from the airport to Skiathos Town takes about seven minutes.
- The main road on the island connects Skiathos Town with Troullos, Kanapitsa and Koukounaries.
- From Skiathos Town to Ag Paraskevi and Troullos, the drive takes about 20 minutes.
- The drive from the Skiathos Town to Koukounaries lasts about 25 minutes.
- Public buses do not operate from the airport.
- Buses do run from Skiathos Town to destinations all across the island.
- You’ll be able to catch a taxi outside the terminal building.
- The taxi ride from the airport to Skiathos Town takes about seven minutes.
- From the airport to Ag Paraskevi and Troullos Bay, the journey takes about 20 minutes.
- And, from the airport to Koukounaries, the drive takes approximately 25 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
Several car hire companies are represented at Skiathos Airport, including Avis and Europcar.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.