- Airport Name : Corfu (CFU)
- Airport Location : Corfu Airport is three kilometres from Corfu Town.
- Terminal : We fly from the main terminal.
- Corfu Airport is located three kilometres from Corfu Town.
- Route 25 connects the airport with Corfu Town. The drive to Corfu Town takes approximately 10 minutes.
- From Route 25, you’ll be able to link to all the other main roadways on the island. The drive to Agios Georgios takes about 45 minutes and the trip to Sidari takes about one hour.
- Local buses number 5 and number 6 leave from the stop outside the airport terminal to Corfu Town and the bus station.
- The bus ride from the airport into Corfu Town takes about 10 minutes.
- From the Corfu bus terminal, you can catch buses to destinations all over the island.
- You can catch a cab from the taxi rank outside the arrivals hall.
- The taxi ride from the airport to Corfu Town takes about 10 minutes.
- It’s a good idea to confirm your fare before departing.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are several car hire companies represented in the arrivals hall at Corfu Airport, including Avis, Hertz and Sixt.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.