- Airport Name : Kavala (KVA)
- Airport Location : Kavala Airport is 32 kilometres from Kavala city centre.
- Terminal : Our flights depart from the main terminal.
- The E90/A2 links the airport with Kavala, and the drive takes around 35 minutes.
- There’s a public bus stop in front of the main terminal building.
- You can catch a taxi outside the main terminal, and it takes around 35 minutes to reach the centre of Kavala.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are six hire care companies to pick from, including Europcar, Enterprise and Sixt.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.