Flights to Thassos
- Soak up the sun on Paradise Beach. With its powder-white sands and glass-clear waters, it gives Caribbean swathes a run for their money.
- Stop by the Monday market at Prinos to snap up a marble carving. This traditional piece of Greece will slip nicely into your suitcase – just watch out for the weight.
- Try out the island’s famous tipple, ‘tsipouro’. This distilled spirit’s often flavoured with cinnamon or aniseed, and can be served steaming hot or ice-cold.
- Treat yourself to after-dinner cocktails in Thassos Town. Once the daytime visitors have filtered away, the nightlife’s the best on the island.
- Hike Thassos’ highest peak, Mount Ipsarion. It’s tough work, but well worth it for the spectacular views.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected