Flights to Corfu
- Bag a spot on Glyfada’s mammoth stretch of sand. A Blue Flag winner and one of Greece’s best, it’s the island’s premier tanning spot.
- Watch fishing boats bob in peaceful Kassiopi Harbour. This village is from the traditional mould, and life moves a little slower than in the likes of Corfu Town.
- Taste a traditional Greek dish like kreatopita at a village taverna. This stuffed pastry treat is well worth heading off the beaten track for.
- Join the clubbing crowd at The Barn in Kavos – Corfu’s number-one party spot. When it gets too busy, the party spills out into the swimming pool.
- Step back in time at Corfu Town’s Venetian-style fortress. Pick a path through the tunnels, cross the drawbridge, and climb up the bastions for a better view.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected