Flights to Ionian Islands
About Ionian Islands
- Duck underground and back in time in Kefalonia’s eerie Drogarati Caves – they’re thought to be over 100 million years old.
- Wander through the winding streets of Corfu Town to the towering Venetian fortress, or pop in to the museum at Mon Repos Palace.
- Spot loggerhead turtles nesting on Zante’s Laganas Beach. The hatchlings start making their way into the ocean in July and August.
- Go for a dip in the turquoise waters of Myrtos Bay, in Kefalonia, where scenes for Captain Corelli’s Mandolin were shot.
- Order lunch at a traditional Greek taverna on the sleepy island of Paxos, washed down with a generous glug of locally made Ouzo.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected