Flights to Lassithi area
About Lassithi area
- Stroll along the promenade around the Voulismeni Lake in Aghios Nikolaos. Cafés, bars and ice-cream shops line the edges of this dusky-blue lagoon.
- Take a trip to the sands of Vai Beach. This fine coastal stretch is famous for its starring role in a Bounty chocolate bar advert that was filmed in the 1970s.
- Visit Spinalonga Island, a former leper colony with a turbulent history. It’s just a short boat ride away from both Aghios Nikolaos and Elounda.
- Follow in the footsteps of the half-man half-bull Minotaur at the historic Palace of Knossos in Heraklion.
- Catch the fast boat from Heraklion to Santorini, to spend a day among this volcanic island’s whitewashed villages, blue-domed churches and cobbled streets.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected