- Airport Name : Marsa Alam (RMF)
- Airport Location : Marsa Alam Airport is 73 km from Marsa Alam city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Marsa Alam Airport is located 73 km from Marsa Alam city centre.
- Halaieb We Shalatein connects the airport with Marsa Alam and drive takes approximately one hour and nine minutes.
- Public bus services do not operate from the airport.
- Taxis are available at the airport.
- It’s recommended that you agree on the fare for your journey with your cab driver prior to heading out.
- The ride to Marsa Alam takes about one hour and 10 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are no car hire companies located on-site at Marsa Alam Airport.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.