- Airport Name : Hurghada (HRG)
- Airport Location : Hurghada Airport is five kilometres from Hurghada city centre.
- Terminal : We fly from the main terminal.
- Hurghada is five kilometres from Hurghada Airport.
- If you’re planning to continue your journey from the airport by car, make your way onto the El-Nasr Highway. It follows a direct route north to Hurghada, and takes around 20 minutes.
- Minibuses leave from a stop outside the passenger terminal.
- You can pick up a taxi 24 hours a day, from the Arrivals section of the main terminal building.
- If you’re heading to central Hurghada from the airport, the journey takes around 20 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
- Europcar and Sixt have vehicles available for rent from Hurghada Airport.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.