- Airport Name : Paphos (PFO)
- Airport Location : Paphos Airport is 15 km from Paphos city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Paphos Airport is located about 15 km from Paphos city centre.
- The A6 or B6 connect the airport to Paphos and the drive takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Limassol Airport Express operates an express bus service that connects the airport with Limassol.
- There is also a bus service that links the airport with Coral Bay and the ride takes approximately one hour.
- You’ll be able to catch a taxi at the designated area outside the arrivals hall.
- The taxi ride to Paphos from the airport takes about 20 minutes.
- The journey to Limassol takes about 50 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You’ll find four car hire companies represented at Paphos Airport - Astra & Petsas, Budget, Europcar and Sixt.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.