- Airport Name : Boa Vista (BVC)
- Airport Location : Boa Vista Airport is seven kilometres from Sal Rei city centre.
- Terminal : We fly from the main terminal.
- Sal Rei is seven kilometres from Boa Vista Airport, while a southern spot like Santa Monica is around 22.
- If you’re planning to continue your journey from the airport by car, you’ll need a northern route for Sal Rei, and a southern one for Santa Monica. If Praia das Dunas is your final stop, it’s just five minutes’ drive away in the direction of the west coast.
- Minibuses – AKA ‘aluguers’ – leave from a stop outside the passenger terminal. They wait until the bus is full before leaving, and the journey to Sal Rei takes a quarter of an hour.
- You can pick up a taxi outside the main terminal.
- If you’re heading to Sal Rei from the airport, the journey takes around 15 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
- Local hire car companies have vehicles available for rent from Boa Vista Airport.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.