- Airport Name : Barbados (BGI)
- Airport Location : Grantley Adams International Airport is 17 kilometres from Bridgetown city centre.
- Terminal : We fly from the main terminal.
- Grantley Adams Airport is located about 17 kilometres from Bridgetown city centre.
- You can access the airport using the Adams-Barrow-Cummins Highway.
- You can catch a local bus service to Bridgetown from the road outside of the terminal.
- Buses to Bridgetown leave approximately every hour and cost about BDS$2.
- Authorised taxis at Grantley Adams Airport display yellow stickers on their side panels. It’s advised that you only use authorised cabs.
- The fare for a taxi to Bridgetown is about BDS$46. For more information on taxi fares, go to www.gaia.bb/content/taxi-rates-airport.
- It’s a good idea to get a trip form from the dispatcher before leaving the airport in a cab.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
At Grantley Adams Airport, you’ll find three car hire companies located in the public area, which is outside and to the left of the arrivals hall. The companies are Courtesy, Drive-a-matic and Stoute’s.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.