InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 176
- Lifts: Yes
- Building: 1
- Floors: 52
Things you'll love
- Right by Central Park
- Michelin Star restaurant
- Luxury spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Close to Central Park, Lincoln Center and Fifth Avenue
- Right next to a subway station
- 2.3km to the Rockefeller Center
- 2.5km to the Empire State Building
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This award-winning restaurant is run by Jean-Georges Vongerichten - one of only five Two Michelin-starred chefs in New York. It's open for lunch and dinner, with menus that blend American, Asian and French ingredients to create high quality fusion dishes. Just so you know, the dress code is formal and men are asked to wear a jacket.
The spa has a massive menu of treatments that includes facials, massages, wraps and body scrubs. You can go all out and book a full spa day package, too.
This is a more casual venue within Jean Georges. It's open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, and offers signature Jean Georges dishes, as well as daily specials.
Great views and old chique
Trump Service - Outstanding
Special birthday celebration.
Very comfortable stay and fabulous view
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally