InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 426
- Lift: 1
- Building: 1
- Floors: 33
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- 5-minute walk to Central Park
- Breakfast restaurant
- Classic decor
- Located in the heart of the city
- Close to major attractions like Central Park, Empire State Building, Times Square and the Rockefeller Centre
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This restaurant offers buffet and à la carte breakfast options refined by the executive chef. The menu includes continental breakfast, granola, yoghurt and oatmeal, bagels, omelettes and cooked breakfast. And as for sweet option, you'll find buttermilk pancakes, waffles and French toast.
This bar and lounge feels like a comfy living room. It offers a lunch and dinner menu that includes burgers, light bites, soup, salad, sandwiches, pasta and dessert. Kids have a menu of their own, plus there's an extensive wine list for the grown-ups.
You'll find this gym up on the third floor. It's kitted out with treadmills, free weights, exercise bikes and a stairmaster. Some of the machines have a built-in TV monitor with shows and music.
New York City
ENDED UP HERE BY ACCIDENT
A week in NYC during Fall
My new favorite hotel
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally