ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: 4.5 Star
- Rooms: 909
- Lift: 1
- Building: 1
- Floors: 55
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Central Midtown location
- 2 cocktail bars
- À la carte breakfast
- Near the Rockefeller Centre
- Plenty of shops, restaurants and attractions nearby
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
A la carte breakfast and brunch is offered here. Full continental and American breakfasts sit alongside lighter bites like cereal, fruit, pancakes and omelettes.
Pomme Palais Café
This café offers pastries, sandwiches and salads, as well as specialities like macaroons.
You can head to The Troubles Trust lounge or The Tavern on 51 for a cocktail or two.
My Favorite Place To Stay in NYC!
Girls gone wild!
Palace for a Princess.
The only palace in New York is The New York Palace
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally