InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 234
- Lifts: 3
- Floors: 16
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Boutique-style hotel
- Close to Times Square
- 24-hour gym
- 160m to Times Square
- 1.2km to Empire State Building
- 1.4km to Central Park
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
French cuisine is the speciality at this à la carte restaurant, with a variety of meat and seafood dishes on the menu, such as moules marinières and poulet à la verdonnaise. It's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Long Room*
This Irish gastropub serves a wide variety of beers, with craft, domestic and international options all on tap. There's a long list of cocktails and whiskeys on the cards, too, and bar snacks and light bites are also available if you're feeling peckish. And if you head here on a Saturday night then you'll be able to catch live music.
The well-equipped gym has a variety of weight and strength equipment to help you stay in shape during your trip.
Hotel needs updating!
The hotel Mela
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally