ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 234
- Lifts: 3
- Floors: 16
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Boutique-style hotel
- Close to Times Square
- 24-hour gym
- 160m to Times Square
- 1.2km to Empire State Building
- 1.4km to Central Park
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
French cuisine is the speciality at this à la carte restaurant, with a variety of meat and seafood dishes on the menu, such as moules marinières and poulet à la verdonnaise. It's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Long Room*
This Irish gastropub serves a wide variety of beers, with craft, domestic and international options all on tap. There's a long list of cocktails and whiskeys on the cards, too, and bar snacks and light bites are also available if you're feeling peckish. And if you head here on a Saturday night then you'll be able to catch live music.
The well-equipped gym has a variety of weight and strength equipment to help you stay in shape during your trip.
Thanks Hotel Mela!
Not recommended - Beware of Facilities Fee/additional charges****************RIP OFF**********
Great Price and Excellent Service
Worst Hotel Ever...!!!!!
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally