InLas Vegas, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 2427
- Lifts: At least 1
- Building: 1
- Floors: 24
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- 10-minute drive to the centre
- Revolving restaurant
- Adrenaline-fuelling rides
- Situated at the top of the Las Vegas strip
- Closest hotel to Downtown Las Vegas and the Fremont Street Experience.
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Main outdoor pool
Up on the 8th floor rooftop, the Elation Pool comes with three whirlpool tubs. It's the place to go for activities and pool games, or you can take it easy and hire out one of the cabanas*. Just so you know, the poolside café and bar is only open in the warmer months, and under-18s need to be accompanied by an adult.
There's plenty to keep you entertained here. You can book tickets* for a show, hit the bars for happy hour and live music, or check out one of the DJ sets at the adults-only pool in the summer. The show schedule is always changing, but to give you an idea, past shows have included the likes of the Celestia acrobatics show and various comedy nights.
Top Of The World
You can treat yourself to exciting views and a fine dining menu at this award-winning restaurant. It's located more than 800ft above Las Vegas and does a full 360 degree rotation every 80 minutes.
Good Hotel with good price
Many issues that need to be addressed
Fun Even Without The Rides
First stay was very dirty, 2nd was much better!
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally