ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
Things you'll love
- Part of a larger resort
- Waterpark with a lazy river
- Over 40 restaurants
- Waterside setting
- 2km of private beach
- 3km to Dubai
- 8.5km to Emirates Golf Club
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast and dinner.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Souk Madinat Jumeirah - restaurants
The souk is home to over 25 restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Foodwise, there's Thai noodle places, grill- steak houses, Arabian options and gelato shops to name a few.
Sinbad's Kids Club
The club has an action-packed progamme with activities like face painting, sport, plus arts and crafts. And, there's an outdoor play area with a splash area, swings and a jungle gym.
Authentic Italian dishes are on the menu here.
RoomsView all rooms
Deluxe Double Room with Balcony
Double rooms feature a double bed or twin beds and a double sofa-bed. You'll also have a walk-in rainfall shower, a separate marble bathtub and free Wi-Fi.
Deluxe Double Room with Sea View and Balcony
Double rooms feature a double bed or twin beds and a double sofa-bed. These rooms also have a sea view. Plus, you'll have a walk-in rainfall shower, a separate marble bathtub and free Wi-Fi.
Another great Jumeirah Madinat hotel
lVery good hotel
Second time, and still fantastic!
Still one of the best hotels I’ve visited
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally