ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
Things you'll love
- Part of a larger resort
- Waterpark with a lazy river
- Over 40 restaurants
- Waterside setting
- 2km of private beach
- 3km to Dubai
- 8.5km to Emirates Golf Club
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast and dinner.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Souk Madinat Jumeirah - restaurants
The souk is home to over 25 restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Foodwise, there's Thai noodle places, grill- steak houses, Arabian options and gelato shops to name a few.
Sinbad's Kids Club
The club has an action-packed progamme with activities like face painting, sport, plus arts and crafts. And, there's an outdoor play area with a splash area, swings and a jungle gym.
Authentic Italian dishes are on the menu here.
RoomsView all rooms
Deluxe Double Room with Balcony
Double rooms feature a double bed or twin beds and a double sofa-bed. You'll also have a walk-in rainfall shower, a separate marble bathtub and free Wi-Fi.
Deluxe Double Room with Sea View and Balcony
Double rooms feature a double bed or twin beds and a double sofa-bed. These rooms also have a sea view. Plus, you'll have a walk-in rainfall shower, a separate marble bathtub and free Wi-Fi.
Beautiful hotel and amazing service
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally