ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 202
Things you'll love
- Private beach
- 9 restaurants & bars
- Luxury spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- On its own island
- 2-minute walk to the beach
- 10km from The Palm
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Bab Al Yam*
There's European cuisine influenced by Middle Eastern flavours on the menu here. The floor-to-ceiling windows at this ground-floor restaurant give you excellent views of the sea and the Dubai skyline.
2 infinity pools
You'll find a couple of large infinity pools on the hotel's vast terrace. They're bordered by a spacious terrace that's lined with luxury loungers and cabanas*. And there are four whirlpools, too.
Gold On 27*
There are magnificent views across the Dubai skyline from this bar, which is located on the 27th floor. There's a wide variety of drinks available, and bar snacks, too.
Allways wish to stay longer...
Breakfast at the BAA was a splurge but worth the treat!
gold is eaten
Had the most fantastic stay
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally