ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 208
Things you'll love
- Close to Dubai Marina
- Panoramic infinity pool
- Waterfront setting
- In the centre of Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road
- Opposite Dubai Marina
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Cavendish blends International and Middle Eastern flavours to create the ultimate 'Dubai taste'. It's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's also a newly opened terrace so you can choose to dine alfresco and admire the views. Just so you know, there's a smart casual dress code here, no shorts and sandals are allowed after breakfast.
Healey's bar and terrace
This cocktail bar has a terrace overlooking the Almas Tower and surrounding lakes, there's plenty of drinks to choose from. Wednesday night is ladies night, meaning from 20.00 - 23.00 ladies can enjoy three free drinks. Just so you know, there's a smart casual dress code here, no shorts or sandals are allowed.
Outdoor infinity pool
You'll find this infinity pool on the Leisure Deck. On the 11th floor there's panoramic views across Dubai. There's also a pool bar providing refreshing drinks and snacks.
Wednesday catch up
Good value for money
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally