InAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 376
Things you'll love
- Private beach
- 4 pools
- 3 restaurants
- On the beach
- Next to a beachfront golf course
- 4km to the Guggenheim Abu Dhabi
- 5km to the Louvre Abu Dhabi
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
There's a real mix of flavours here, in an elegant setting. Marble floors, large pillars and floor-to-ceiling windows with pool and ocean views give this place a bright feel, while there's a terrace, too, if you fancy dining outside. In terms of food, there's everything from beef burgers to cold mezze and Arabian dishes.
Buddha-Bar Beach Abu Dhabi*
This fusion restaurant and bar serves a variety of fusion dishes using Asian and Mediterranean ingredients. When evening comes there's a DJ spinning tunes, while the mixologists put together speciality cocktails.
There's a range of facilities and treatments available here. The 12 treatment suites include couples treatment rooms and themed spa suites with private terraces and water features. The facilities include a sauna, steam room and hot tub. Please note, you'll need to make an appointment in advance here.
Main restaurant for dinner
Amazing Outstanding Service and Stay. Family Holiday!
Great location, suberb staff, really good rooms and quality food
Things To DoView all things to do
Get a dose of history at Abu Dhabi’s oldest building
The heart of Abu Dhabi’s got its fair share of cutting edge architecture, but among the lofty buildings is a historic gem.…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally