ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: Disney Deluxe Resort
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 1320
Things you'll love
- 5 pools
- Award-winning spa
- Free shuttle to Disney Parks
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Within walking distance or a short boat ride away from the entertainment, shops and dining of Disney Springs
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FREE DISNEY DINING OFFER
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
Senses - Disney Spa at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort*
Senses is styled on the 19th Century wellness retreats once found in upstate New York. The menu of treatments and spa packages is extensive and there's also a steam room and whirlpool here.
Movies Under The Stars
As the sun sets, head out to the High Rock Spring Pool area and enjoy screenings of classic Disney films.
The Paddock Pool
One of the themed pools, The Paddock Pool, comes with a gently-slopping zero-depth entry and a whopping 146-foot slide coming out of a water tower. You'll also find a whirlpool bath out here, and a separate kids' pool with a handful of smaller slides for little ones to enjoy.
RoomsView all rooms
1 Bedroom Villa
These 1-bedroom villas offer space for four, with a King-size bed and a double sofa-bed in the lounge. You'll also get a whirlpool tub in the bathroom, free Wi-Fi, an iron, ironing board, a hairdryer and a safe. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, coffee maker, microwave and toaster.
These deluxe studios offer space for four with a Queen-size bed and a double sofa-bed. You'll also get a coffee maker, microwave, toaster, a mini-fridge, free Wi-Fi, a hairdryer and a safe.
Third time in a year - not the last
The Treehouses are perfect for multi-generations!!
Disney does it right
1st Time Staying at Saratoga Springs Resort - April 2019
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally