InMiami, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 105
At a glance
- Transfers included
- 2-minute walk to a beach
- Stylish martini bar
- Poolside massages
- Next to the beach
- Near Collins Avenue shopping District and Lincoln Avenue
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Art Deco-style pool is fringed with palm trees and is set into a terrace lined with chaise lounges and cabanas. There's a pool bar, too, so you don't need to go too far for a drink.
The Restaurant at The Raleigh
This place offers modern American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's a also a happy hour from Monday to Friday.
There's three different places to grab a drink - a poolside place, the Martini Bar for craft cocktails, and the Coffee Bar for baked goods, smoothies, snacks and coffee.
Dilapidated beach hotel with zero charm
This is hospitality at its worst...
Great Beach Hotel quality in guest rooms 3 stars
5 Night Stay!
Things To DoView all things to do
Go diving in the world’s third-biggest barrier reef
Sunbathing on Miami’s textbook-tropical sands is a big pastime here. But a lot of tourists aren’t aware of what lies beneath…View details
Clock alligators on an airboat tour of the Everglades
If you love wildlife, this is the trip for you. This huge wild wetland has been recognised as one of the most unique ecosystems…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally