ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: 3.5 Star
- Rooms: 97
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Close to the beach
- Rum cocktail bar
- Around-the-world dining
- 200m to the beach
- 4.5km from the clubs, restaurants and shops in South Beach
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
Bed and Breakfast
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
Jules Kitchen Restaurant
Jules Kitchen offers a full American breakfast buffet, plus an all-day menu that features homemade soups, burgers, salads and sandwiches.
You’ll find the pool on a tranquil garden terrace, with loungers and parasols lined up along its edge. There are also a couple of cabanas with sofas, if you’d rather sit in the shade.
WunderBar is the place to go for craft cocktails, boutique wine and local beer.
If you have any complaints, do not go to Circa 39 management...
Adorable boutique hotel!
Will be back!!!!
Things To DoView all things to do
Go diving in the world’s third-biggest barrier reef
Sunbathing on Miami’s textbook-tropical sands is a big pastime here. But a lot of tourists aren’t aware of what lies beneath…View details
Clock alligators on an airboat tour of the Everglades
If you love wildlife, this is the trip for you. This huge wild wetland has been recognised as one of the most unique ecosystems…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally