ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 49
At a glance
- Transfers included
- 2-minute walk to a beach
- 4 bars
- Luxury spa
- Walking distance to the beach
- Close to The Art Deco District
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
Casa Faena offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, and serves classic American and Argentinian cuisine. You'll find a variety of salads, sandwiches and pasta dishes.
Pao, is a bold reflection of modern Asian cuisine. A wide range of dishes can be found on the menu here.
The Tierra Santa Spa*
This place offers a range of beauty treatments - from manicures to facials and massages.
Awful experience. Avoid at all costs. False advertising.
Good staff, good value for location - but NOT a luxury experience
Good hotel with great views.
Interesting Stay, Positive Experience With Staff
Things To DoView all things to do
Swim in the historic Venetian pool at Coral Gables
Waterfalls. Caves. Italian-style bridges. Towers. The Venetian pool in Coral Gables offers a one-of-a-kind swimming experience.…View details
Clock alligators on an airboat tour of the Everglades
If you love wildlife, this is the trip for you. This huge wild wetland has been recognised as one of the most unique ecosystems…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally