ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 4, 5 or 6
At a glance
- Splash park and lazy river
- 18-hole golf course
- Outdoor cinema nights
- Free Wi-Fi areas
- Just off of the I4, providing easy access to the Walt Disney World parks, SeaWorld and Universal Studios parks
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
Handpicked villa holidays
- Handpicked villas for couples, groups and families
- Range of destinations across Europe and Florida.
- Private and shared pools available
- Car hire included for all villas
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
The main pool is a curvy number. It comes with a waterslide and plenty of sunbeds. You'll even find cabanas around the water.
18-hole golf course*
Champions Gate Resort features an impressive 18-hole golf course for you to enjoy. There's a golf shop here so you can stock up on all the essentials ahead of a round of golf.
Outdoor movie night
Head out to the pool area on Saturday evening. Take a seat, or bob about in the water and enjoy a family-friendly movie.
Awesome resort golf courses -- greens were as good as any that I have played including PGA tournament courses
Played golf, drink at bar
Brilliant service and food !!!
Big Fan of Champions Gate - National
International Course - well worth playing
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally