ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 693
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Stylish cocktail bar
- 10-minute walk to Times Square
- Luxury spa
- 500m from Fifth Avenue
- 1.5km from Madison Square Garden
- 1.6km from Empire State Building and Central Park
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
This place is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the morning there's a choice of cooked breakfasts, omelettes, pancakes and waffles. On the lunch menu there's sandwiches, salad and soup, while dinner offers burgers, steak and pasta.
There's two bars to pick from. The Living Room Lounge opens at midday and offers light bites until midnight, while Whiskey Blue stays open 'til the early hours.
The FIT® Gym is kitted out with plenty of cardio and weight stations.
A good hotel in a great location.
Not the greatest business traveler's hotel
Not your typical W Hotel..
Excellent Hotel, Excellent Location!
Average- has some kinks but decent value for location
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally