InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 240
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Rooftop with a view
- 2 bars and a restaurant
- 3-minute walk to a subway
- 350m from Central Park
- 170m from Carnegie Hall
- 1km from Times Square
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This rooftop bar is well worth a visit. It's got comfortable leather sofas and an extensive cocktail menu - perhaps the best thing of all though is the terrace, which offers excellent views of Central Park.
Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this place specialises in fine American cuisine. And if you're looking for the perfect accompaniment with your food, there's a long list of cocktails to choose from.
Open 24 hours, the fitness centre has plenty of cardio and weight equipment to help you keep fit - there's yoga and pilates equipment, too.
Not up to par for a Le Meridien
Great service good location too
Great location - very disappointing hotel
Best quick vacation ever
Nice Place to Stay
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally