ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 1331
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Near Times Square
- Neapolitan pizzeria
- Stylish food court
- Close to Rockefeller Centre and 5th Avenue
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The City Kitchen was voted best food hall in New York City by Zagat, and rightly so. With a selection of vendors serving some of the city's finest international foods there is something for everyone. Grab some lobster at Luke's Lobster, or sushi at Azuki. If something sweeter is taking your fancy then head to Dough for some fresh made doughnuts and coffee.
In the morning, District M is the perfect pit stop for breakfast. Serving fresh juices, natural yoghurt, fruit and a selection of pastries its the easiest and best way to start the day. By night, however, the place transforms into a stylish cocktail bar. With a gourmet menu of cheeses, pizzas and gelato paired with an equally excellent cocktail list. Chill out to live music and enjoy the vibes.
With treadmills, weights and other state-of-the-art equipment the gym is ready and waiting for you to come and work out.
NEVER GO TO ROW DURING BLACKOUT
Great Location, very small rooms
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally