InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 136
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Rooftop terrace
- Fusion restaurant
- 10-minute walk to a subway
- 550m from Madison Square Park
- 800m from Flatiron building
- Close to Soho
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
10th floor lounge
Head up to the 10th floor lounge and the adjoining terrace for stunning views of the city. The lounge is open all day and there's complimentary Wi-Fi and internet access - it's also the place to go for the continental breakfast in the morning.
Natsumi Tapas restaurant
This blend of Japanese and Italian cuisine is a must for food lovers. There's various sushi, pasta and meat dishes among the many options on the menu. And when you stay at this hotel you can receive 10% off your meal by showing your key card - although not during happy hour.
Wi-Fi is complimentary in the lobby and 10th floor lounge but there's a charge to access Wi-Fi in guest rooms.
best value for good nice hotel
Perfect Place with Amazing People
Amazing hotel in NYC
Great Little Hotel in Downtown Manhattan
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally