InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: 4.5 Star
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 400
At a glance
- Transfers included
- In the Theatre District
- 2-minute walk to a subway
- Close to New York sights
- Free Wi-Fi
- Walking distance to Central Park
- Plenty of shops, bars, restaurants and theatres nearby
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This place has you covered for all your main meals, plus it's a laid-back cocktail venue, too. American and Full English breakfasts feature alongside pancakes and omelettes in the morning. There's lighter bites for lunch, with the likes of mini cod and chips, sandwiches, salads and soups. And for main meals, the menu offers seafood, burgers, salads, pasta dishes and cheese plates.
You'll have 24-hour access to a range of cardio machines and weights at the London NYC Club gym.
Great Staff, shame about air conditioning noise
Nice but should be better for the price
4 star hotel, but a 5 star location!
They still have smoking floors in this hotel
Hotel has gone downhill...
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally