InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 426
At a glance
- Transfers included
- 5-minute walk to Central Park
- Rooftop plunge pool
- Speciality seafood restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- On West 63rd street, close to the Lincoln Centre, Columbus Circle and Central Park.
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The rooftop pool deck is open in the summer and offers a panoramic view of the city. There's a bar for al fresco drinks and light bites, plus a live DJ on weekends.
Ed's Chowder House
Breakfast and dinner are served daily at this place. Breakfast is a hot and cold buffet spread, while the dinner menu specialises in seafood with the likes of lobster rolls, clam chowder and oysters.
The 24-hour gym comes with weight and cardio stations.
Still Loving It
Em ire Hotel
Fantastic stay at the Empire!
Embodies the quirkiness of NYC
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally