ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 426
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- 5-minute walk to Central Park
- Rooftop plunge pool
- Speciality seafood restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- On West 63rd street, close to the Lincoln Centre, Columbus Circle and Central Park.
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The rooftop pool deck is open in the summer and offers a panoramic view of the city. There's a bar for al fresco drinks and light bites, plus a live DJ on weekends.
Ed's Chowder House
Breakfast and dinner are served daily at this place. Breakfast is a hot and cold buffet spread, while the dinner menu specialises in seafood with the likes of lobster rolls, clam chowder and oysters.
The 24-hour gym comes with weight and cardio stations.
A little odd
Empire Hotel, NYC
Great Location and pricing for NYX
Great location but very noisy room
Great Value - Large Space - Excellent Location
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally