ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 1025
- In the heart of midtown Manhattan
- 30-minute walk to Fifth Avenue
- 10-minute walk to Grand Central Station, the Rockefellar Centre and Times Square
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Roosevelt Grill serves a variety of breakfast* options, from a continental buffet, to eggs Benedict, to the classic 'New Yorker' - a toasted bagel accompanied by smoked salmon, cream cheese, red onion and capers.
Floor 19 is where mad46 is located. There are two indoor areas, UPTOWN and DOWNTOWN, where you can order a drink and light bites. During the warmer months, the lounge opens up its outdoor terrace, overlooking the Manhattan skyline.
The hotel has a wide range of shops and boutiques selling shoes, jewellery, gifts, souvenirs, bodycare and travel essentials.
Ugly Group Rate Room
Classy Period lobby but rooms a let down
DONT even consider this place
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally