InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 1025
At a glance
- Transfers included
- 2-minute walk to Grand Central
- Rooftop bar
- 10-minute walk to Times Square
- In the heart of midtown Manhattan
- 30 minute walk to Fifth Avenue
- 10 minute walk to Grand Central Station, the Rockefellar Centre and Times Square
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Roosevelt Grill serves a variety of breakfast* options from a continental style buffet, to Eggs Benedict, to the classic 'New Yorker' - a toasted bagel accompanied by smoked salmon, cream cheese, red onion and capers.
Floor 19 is where mad46 is located. Featuring two indoor areas, UPTOWN and DOWNTOWN, you can order a drink or even munch on some light bites. During the warmer months the lounge opens up it's exclusive outdoor terrace, set amid the Manhattan skyline.
The hotel has a wide range of shops and boutiques selling apparel, shoes, jewellery, gifts, souvenirs, bodycare and travel essentials.
Location vs quality
Gem in the City
A Later Stay
Beautifully decorated for the holidays
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally