ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: 4 star
- Rooms: 750
At a glance
- Transfers included
- In the Theatre District
- Right by Times Square
- Brasserie-style restaurant
- Just off Times Square, in the heart of New York's shopping & entertainment centre
- Within 5 minutes' walk of the theatre district and the Empire State Building
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
French toast, waffles and pancakes are all on the breakfast menu at Restaurant Charlotte. Seasonal American dishes roll out at lunch and dinner.
Charlotte Bar and Lounge
Alongside cocktails, this relaxed place bar offers a dessert menu that includes traditional New York cheesecake.
Cardio machines and weights stock the gym.
What An Expensive Dump!
Location location location
Not at all as pictured! Disappointing rooms ROCK HARD beds.
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally