InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 128
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Midtown Manhattan
- Indoor pool
- Curated art collection
- Free Wi-Fi
- A few blocks from the Empire State Building
- About halfway between Bryant Park and Madison Square Park
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Oneonefour bar is a cosy spot for a drink or two, plus it doubles up as a restaurant, serving breakfast and dinner.
You can use the Turkish bath or opt for a treatment or massage in the spa.
You can take a dip in the indoor pool.
Avoid the restaurant at all costs.
Great location, Nice room.
High End Potential
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally