ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 128
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Midtown Manhattan
- Indoor pool
- Curated art collection
- Free Wi-Fi
- A few blocks from the Empire State Building
- About halfway between Bryant Park and Madison Square Park
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Oneonefour bar is a cosy spot for a drink or two, plus it doubles up as a restaurant, serving breakfast and dinner.
You can use the Turkish bath or opt for a treatment or massage in the spa.
You can take a dip in the indoor pool.
My new favorite NYC hotel
Rare combination in NYC
Not a 5 star hotel but good nonetheless
2 star service at 4 star hotel
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally