InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 607
At a glance
- Transfers included
- 5-minute walk to Times Square
- Brasserie and cocktail bar
- Near to Broadway theatres
- Midtown Manhattan
- Close to Broadway
- On Times Square
- Close to theatre, dining and entertainment districts
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Ça Va Restaurant
Created by Todd English, this lively restaurant serves a host of specialty cocktails and world foods. There's a kids' menu too.
With Times Square on your doorstep the list of things to see and do are endless. There's Central Park, 5th Avenue, The Rockefeller Centre and of course the Empire State building.
Not just an Excellent hotel, it's an Experience !
Basketball and Christmas in New York
Very bad experience
Room views, great
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally