ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 1298
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Next to Grand Central Terminal
- 10-minute walk to Times Square
- 24-hour food court
- Free Wi-Fi
- 190m from Grand Central station
- 100m from Chrysler Building
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
New York Central restaurant
This modern restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner - it's also got a brunch menu on weekends. You'll be spoilt for choice on the menu - fish, meat, salads, sandwiches - this place has all of them and more.
The Lounge at New York Central
With its city views and illuminated bar, this is the ideal place to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing. There's loads of cocktails to choose from and a huge choice of bottled and draught beers. If you're after an evening meal as well then there's a good selection in the bar menu.
A choice of spa treatments are available here and you can enjoy all of them in the comfort of your own room. Massages, manicures and pedicures are all featured on the list of services offered.
A poorly managed hotel in an excellent location
Enjoyed club level
Great location and amazing stay!
Things To DoView all things to do
Travel back in time at the Museum of Natural History
Jaw-dropping dinosaur skeletons. Mammoth Meteorites. And 36 million natural science specimens, gemstones and exhibits togape…View details
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally