ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 795
Things you'll love
- Transfers included
- Bar and restaurant
- Pool and gym
- 2-minute walk to Times Square
- Times Square
- 700m from Rockefeller Center
- 600m from Radio City Music Hall
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This place is open daily for breakfast and lunch, and it specialises in American cuisine. There are also a few Asian dishes to choose from, including some Chinese options in the breakfast buffet. Perhaps the best thing about this place, though, is the views of Times Square and Broadway.
Broadway 49 Bar & Lounge
This is a great place to relax after a day of sightseeing, looking out over Times Square. There's a huge choice of cocktails on the menu, as well as several different wines. You can also dine here for lunch and dinner. The menu consists of mostly American cuisine.
New York Sports Club
The gym here is the largest in Times Square. It's got loads of machines and equipment for weight and cardio training, and there's a number of classes available, including yoga and pilates. There's even a swimming pool here, too.
Why have I notatayed here before??
Excellent location - friendly welcoming staff
4 night stay.
Last minute trip price was right!
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally