InLas Vegas, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
At a glance
- Transfers included
- On the Las Vegas strip
- 3 restaurants
- Tropical-inspired decor
- Free Wi-Fi
- On the south end of The Strip
- Across the road from the MGM Grand
- Plenty of casinos, shops, restaurants and bars in the area
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The sprawling lagoon-style pool has a tropical setting with palm trees and waterfalls. It's complete with sunbeds and parasols, or for a bit of luxury, you can hire out a cabana. What's more, the pool has swim-up blackjack area where drinks are served.
You've got a choice of three restaurants here. Biscayne specialises in aged steaks and has an extensive wine list, while Bacio is a trattoria-style Italian restaurant - both are open for dinner. The third is the Beach Café, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and has a scenic setting by the pool.
You can take your pick between three bars, including the Tropicana Lounge, Chill'm and Coconut Grove Bar. Chill'm specialises in frozen cocktails, while Coconut Grove is by the pool and is open in the summer months.
VERY DISAPPOINTED - WASTE OF MONEY
Trip to Las Vegas for wedding
A Little Improvement Needed
Nice hotel and property at a good price
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally