ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 406
- Buildings: 42
- Floors: 2
Things you'll love
- Beachfront location
- Huge tropical pool area
- 8 restaurants
- On Conchal beach
- 3km to Brasilito beach
- 82km to Diriá National Park and Palo Verde National Park
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
A la Carte
Luxury hotels from around the world
- First Class hotels
- International brands and boutique properties
- Private taxi transfers
- 20kg luggage allowance with TUI
- Free Select Your Seat service with TUI
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Mitra buffet restaurant
Mitra restaurant offers a buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are international and local choices, plus themed buffets including the likes of French, Asian, Middle Eastern and Latin American dishes. There's also a grilling station, where you can get your meat and fish grilled to your liking.
This place has a large, lagoon-style outdoor pool. It's surrounded by a sun terrace with sunbeds and parasols dotted around.
The spa here offers a good choice of massages and treatments. It's got six treatment rooms including hydrotherapy and couples rooms, plus a hot and cold water whirlpool bath, in both the men's and women's relaxation areas.
RoomsView all rooms
Adult's Area Royal Double Room with Balcony or Terrace
These adult’s area royal double rooms come with a light and bright feel throughout. There’s a king-size bed or 2 double beds. Outside there’s a balcony or terrace for that extra bit of space. You’ll also have air-conditioning, audio dock, minibar and safety deposit box where you can store your valuables.
Tree phantastic days.
Westin Playa Conchael
Amazing few days on the beach
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally